N for nitrogen, P for phosphorus and K for potassium are the key macronutrients your plant needs. N-P-K will look something like 15-30-15. Fertilizers with higher ratios are more concentrated than those with lower ratios. Your fertilizer may also have micronutrients, making it a complete fertilizer.
Link to my social media account
Link to my YouTube
Link to my Facebook
link to my instagram
People also ask-:
1. What is the best fertilizer for indoor plants?
2. How do you apply NPK fertilizer to potted plants?
3. When should I fertilize my indoor plants?
4. How do you put fertilizer on indoor plants?
5. How to fertilize house plants naturally
6. Best fertilizer for plants and flowers
7. 20-20-20 fertilizer for indoor plants